Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feeling Blessed

With recent happenings in other's lives I am feeling more blessed these few days. I feel so blessed that I have had a healthy pregnancy and my husband and I are able to provide for our daughter. We were fortunate enough not to have any problems getting pregnant or carrying her so far, and I am so thankful for this.

One of my new favorite shows is "Pregnant in Heels, " which is about a maternity concierge in New York City who helps women prepare for their child. She also designs her own maternity line and provides classes. Despite all this, her and her husband have a hard time conceiving their second child and have to use treatments. Obviously I don't know what a roller coaster this can be, but my heart goes out to anyone who has to go through this. Some of these women are the best moms, yet they have to work extra hard to get the family they want. I think they appreciate their family more for it, however.

I can't take anything for granted. Despite my bad days, I am still blessed to have a healthy daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment