Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting Close

So I know I haven't written much about the pregnancy, but there really hasn't been anything to write about. I have had a great pregnancy. I haven't had heartburn or Braxton Hicks (at least I don't think I have). I haven't had a lot of symptoms that seem to be common. I feel very fortunate. However, I am not sure how I feel about the doctors here.

I realize every doctor is different when it comes to things., but here I am two weeks before my due date and they haven't checked to see if I have dilated or anything. Last week they once again just checked Hannah's heartbeat, measured my belly, and off I went. Maybe the next two weeks will be different. I also just started going more than once a month. I am a first time mom, so I am not sure what to expect going to the doctor anyway.

I am very excited to have her get here. Even though I am so close to the due date I don't feel like I am sick of being pregnant. I guess a lot of people really feel it in the last month or few weeks, but I still feel pretty ok. Yes, I still get tired and I hate getting up in the middle of the night, but otherwise I still feel pretty good. Don't get me wrong, I am very eager to meet my daughter and finally become a mom. I know she will be perfect no matter what.

Look for more as it gets closer to the due date and Hannah makes her appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment